Referendum Public Information Pamphlet   Information
Event Business Licenses are issued to vendors attending an event within Grantsville City where the vendor will be selling, offering for sale, or taking orders for or soliciting the sale of any goods, wares, merchandise, or other personal property.

Event Business Licenses are valid for the dates of the event only.

If your business will be collecting sales tax (selling or reselling products to consumers) you will need to get a sales tax number from the Department of Commerce or Utah State Tax Commission. For more information, call 801-297-2200. If you need a temporary sales tax number (for a temporary business) you can call the Department of Commerce Special Events Collection Division at 801-297-6303. Please do this before applying to the city for a license.

If you are a food vendor, a copy of your current health department permit is required as part of your application, as well as a copy of a current fire safety inspection. These can be submitted to

Event Business License Application

After you submit your completed application you will be sent an email confirming approval of the license and instructions on how to pay the fee.