- All funeral flowers will be cleaned up one week following the services.
- At the discretion of the cemetery staff, flowers and decorations that become worn or show weather damage will be removed and discarded.
- No planting of shrubs, trees, lawns, flowers, etc, place decorative stones, places monuments or markers, or other permanent items or structures upon any lot in the cemetery without approval and direction from the City.
- Glass, porcelain, or other breakable containers are not allowed.
- Objects such as wires, sticks, pegs, pinwheels, or iron rods are not permitted and will be removed and disposed of by cemetery personnel. Funeral decorations and Memorial Day decorations are an exception.
Grantsville City is not responsible for any decorations lost, stolen, or damaged.