How can I pay my fine/fee?
  • Online payments can be made at using your case number.   A 2.5% merchant fee will be added to the amount of the payment for credit or debit card payments.  Checks or cash payments may be made at 429 East Main Street, Grantsville City Hall, Room 101.  Checks may be mailed to 50 North Bowery Street, Grantsville, UT 84029.  Please include your case number.   Interest accrues on unpaid fines at the rate of 2.09% per year.   Payments by telephone are not permitted.
How do I report community service hours?
  • If community service is authorized in lieu of paying part or all of a fine, it may be completed at a state or local government agency, an entity that is approved as a nonprofit organization under Section 501 of the Internal Revenue Code, or any other entity or organization if prior approval is obtained from the Court.   Community Service must be reported on the organization's official letterhead and must include contact information for its representative, your name, the number of hours of service provided each day, and a description of what the service involved.  It must also be signed and dated by an authorized representative of the organization.  Anyone who makes a written false statement to the Court about community service is punishable as a class B misdemeanor.  Reports may be mailed, faxed, or emailed to the Clerk of the Court and should be submitted monthly or as otherwise directed.
How do I provide proof of insurance and what do I need?
  • Proof of insurance must be on the letterhead of the insurance company and signed by an authorized agent.  The letter must identify the vehicle covered, the start date of the coverage, the policy is current with no lapses in coverage, and the person cited is also covered.  The vehicle described in the proof of insurance letter must match the vehicle listed in the citation. The Court will not accept the following documents as proof of insurance:  Insurance ID cards, Policy Statements, and Renewal Notices.

Where do I go to take the online Traffic School Course?
  • Go to  Select "Programs" - "Traffic Safety" and scroll to the middle of the page and select "Defensive Driving".  Then scroll down and select "Online Defensive Driving Course".  There is a $50.00 fee to take this course.  When completed, print out the completion certificate and email it to the court at   Please include your case number on the certificate.
Why did you send my fine to the Office of State Debt Collection?
  • If your fine payments become delinquent, the Court has the option to convert the fine to a civil judgment and send it to the Office of State Debt Collection (OSDC).  If your fine is sent to OSDC and you have other conditions of probation you will still need to comply with those conditions.  If your fine is the only condition remaining, the Court will generally close your case if the fine is sent to OSDC.   If your fine has been sent to OSDC you will need to make all future payments to the Office of State Debt Collection, PO Box 141001, Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-1001.  Payments should include your name and case number.  Checks should be made payable to OSDC and cash will not be accepted.  OSDC also has a website payment portal for payments at  This website may be used to make Debit/Credit Card and personal checking payments.  The use of this site is free of charge.  OSDC may also be contacted at the telephone number (801) 538-9645.
Where can I find a state-approved treatment provider?
For counties not listed, click here to access the Utah Department of Human Services facility search.
*****If you were ordered to obtain a DUI or Alcohol Screening/Assessment, the below link will include the state-approved DUI provider list.****