If this is an Emergency, please call 911.
Please confirm the following to determine if Citizen Online Police Report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Grantsville City jurisdiction.
- There are NO known suspects.
- You can enter a cell phone number in case an officer needs to contact you for additional information.
If you answered YES to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered NO to any of the questions, please call dispatch at 435.882.5600 Option 1 to report a crime.
IMPORTANT: You must put a phone number in case an officer needs to contact you for additional information. Follow up contact will NOT be made to an email address.
- All cases filed using the Citizen Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Please complete a witness statement form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.